Saturday, July 13, 2013

All Systems Go...

So after all is said and done, after all the being upset. I finally found out just what was wrong and why my PCM referral wasn't going through, and wouldn't you know it just as soon as I got that fixed boom my surgery was approved! Wow this just became really real! All the appointments, I have been through the last five months paid off! I finally came that close and grabbed that golden ring so to speak, after a life time of almost but not quite you know..it feels weird I was extremely happy when I saw both referrals go through yet now I feel really nervous about the surgery, it is major surgery I suppose this is a normal feeling to be having, second guesses...but I know I have asked God for his favor in this and I have sought him and I trust in him to continue to lead me through this process. I asked for his will not my own, though I did fight for it a little by seeing to my referral being put in properly. I have a surgeon that doesn't just put me in his hands but he puts me in God's hands and you know that to me is very reassuring and comforting to know my doctor though he went to medical school and though he practices medicine and does all these surgery's still talks to the almighty, the one true God and trust him with me as well as him. My life is fixing to change big time and I'm praying it is for the good! That all will go smoothly and that I'll recover and lose the weight I need to and live the life with my family that I want to live! I'm tired of aches and pains I want to be free, I want to be happy, I don't want to feel other people's judgmental stairs most of all I want to increase my quality and length of life to be able to enjoy my babies and hopefully one day grand-babies(not anytime soon though). I don't want anything to cut my time here short because I want to see them grow, be happy and healthy productive adults and I'd like to enjoy the rest of my years with my husband till we are old and gray and cranky geezers threatening each other with our walking canes lol! Please friends continue to keep me and my family in your prayers in the days and weeks that lay ahead through the 2 week diet of no more than 20 grams of carbs that will have me turning into some evil woman lol  and the crankiness from feeling rough after surgery. Please pray that God's hand guides my surgeons hand and that I go through this with no major complications. Also my husband is seeking employment as well currently he is on terminal leave from the USAF he will be officially retired as of Sept.1st I know God has a plan for us! Well I am going to close for now I need sleep as tomorrow is Sunday and our final day of VBS been a great week with the kids and my church family I love them so much and I enjoy working with the kids at Wise Drive! Well good night and God Bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment