Thursday, August 15, 2013

Make It Happen

Hello friends!! Well only 4 more day's to go till my big day! One week after my 39th birthday is my surgery date kinda neat I think ya know my surgiversary will be right after my 40th birthday! I am going to take this tool that I am being given and make the most of it and by my 40th birthday I am going to be a whole other woman! I plan on having an awesome year this year and I'm planing on feeling fabulous on my 40th! I'm looking forward to new things and exciting possibilities! Things have all fallen into place though I hit a few snags here and there one with Tricare and then some other little tiny bits but I have now got everything in place! My mama will be here with my babies to make sure that they are alright thank God for mama's right?!? Two of my bestest friends ever are coming down Sunday bringing my mama to me and they are taking me for my surgery and bonus they are staying with me at the hospital gotta love best friends like that I don't know what I'd do without my girls!! I love them! My best friend Melissa was going to come but stuff came up that she had to attend to and I totally understand and I know that she'd be here if she could and I know she'll be thinking about me and praying for me! I love my friends they are the best! My oldest daughter will be driving my babies back and forth to school so they don't have to ride the bus and I don't have to worry about them missing the stop or mama having to walk out the the street with her feet and ankles giving her a fit so thankful Katie will be here to do that love you baby!! My other kids will be pitching in and so will Kyle to help out around the house they agreed to so now a little less stress. I don't have to worry about a thing! I am excited, anxious and nervous I mean hello it is surgery and they are rerouting my digestive system so yeah...there has been noise in the background...Lori are you sure you want to do this thoughts...Lori you know you love you some food and you know you are going to miss xy and z...but I have found myself saying...no I wont miss it and in time I'll be able to eat like a "normal" person and I'll be retrained to make the right and better choices for myself. The thoughts of something going wrong yep it comes to mind I wont lie I have a family I love friends I love kids I want to grow up but also if I stay this way I run the same risk of having a heart attack and it taking me out as well. So there's risk to changing there's risks to remaining the same and I truly want to be able to do more and enjoy more with my children. I want to feel like playing in the park and doing fun things and I want to be able to be all that I can be as a mother and wife without my weight getting in my way! I know God will watch over me I have talked to him every step of the way and I know Jeremiah 29:11-13 Tells me that he knows the plans he has for me and they are to prosper not to harm I believe in these words with all my heart and soul and I know who holds me in the palm of his hands! So here it goes in 4 more day's we are going to make it happen there will be no more sitting on the sidelines and not feeling good and not feeling worthy, and not being everything I can be for my family, friends and most of all for myself for a change! So on August 19th at 1PM I'll be going in for my surgery so pray for me and the medical staff that will be taking care of me, for my family and my friends as well! I'll talk to y'all later!! <3 Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment