Saturday, August 24, 2013

So On The Other Side Of Things......

Well today is Saturday I am now 6 day's post op I did well with my surgery. I was at 288 pounds pre-op came home Wednesday I came home from the hospital and weighed myself and I weighed 305 pounds post op and I knew that was going to happen due to the IV fluids, gasses and etc. Today I'm back down to 295 pounds so not too far from my pre-op weight! Boy I am so thankful I had friends who had this done and warned me ahead of time or I would be depressed right about now lol!! The only things that has me feeling bad right now is I am sick of soup!!!! The taste and texture of it blah! Friday is my follow up appt I'm praying he tells me I can try other stuff! But hey it is what it is and this is just a short period of time and better days are coming! :-) I am so thankful for the wonderful friends I have care pages from Melissa, then Lydia & Diana! Then Judy and Heather brought my mama here to help take care of my babies and then they took me to the hospital and stayed with me until I was released those are some great friends and family right there y'all I am blessed!! I love them and appreciate everyone who helped me out in the past week! I really am not hungry I make myself eat even though I don't want to eat which is a new experience. Well I am going to get off of here and rest a bit just wanted to shoot an update! Hope you all are doing great!!! <3 y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment