Friday, November 1, 2013

10 Weeks Post Op (running behind lol)

Hello everyone!! My blog is a few day's late sorry bout that started painting in the house this week trying to get stuff ready so eventually we can sale the house! So this week I lost 2 more pounds I am praising God I haven't had a stall yet every week I've lost something be it a pound or more and I have been thankful! Over the the left is a picture of me when I started this journey in March and over to the left is me now! I am down 79 pounds since that picture to the right was taken and I have a NECK now! I'm 42 pounds down since August 19th, and yesterday I tried on a size 16 jeans and they fit you can see those in the picture on the right along with my XL Sons of Anarchy shirt my sweet hubby bought me! <3  Now however I will be wearing my 18's for awhile longer as I have but one pair of 16's lol but that's okay I have a friend who is donating to my cause (cause I'm running out of clothes lol) I am enjoying losing weight and I am thrilled that things are going well. However I still see the girl over to the left of the picture when I look in the mirror I mean the first time I saw a full body shot the other week a friend took for me with my hubby and 2 of my kids I had to pull my 16 year old in the room and ask her do I really look like that? Kinda funny yet kinda of sad I know many people struggle with the girl they see in the mirror no matter how much weight they lose. I hope one day my view of myself changes, and that girl over there to the left will quit jumping out in front of me when I look at myself in the mirror. I mean I do feel a little but more confidant these days but still... I did have my check up last week and the doctor was pleased with my progress thus far so yay! I'm waiting to hear back on my lab work praying all my vitamins and etc are doing well! Oh another couple of realizations for me this weigh in:

1. 21 more pounds and I will have lost 100 pounds yay!!!

2. 47 more pounds and I will be in ONDERLAND I'd love to reach that by Christmas but I don't think I will it would be amazing however I just don't see it happening it's November already but I think I"ll be really close though!

Well that's all I have for this week friends chat with you later take care and God Bless you all! <3

1 comment: