Monday, October 21, 2013

9 Weeks Post Op

Well good morning y'all! Today I am officially 9 weeks post op!! I am down 2 more pounds this week which puts me at 250 I had honestly thought I'd be under 250 this week but hey I'll take those 2 pounds I lost happily cause that puts me at 75 pounds total since March and a total of 38 since August 19th! I have a check up on the 23rd with my surgeon so I am hoping that by then I'll be under 250, I'll update y'all after my appointment! In other news as always life is stressful, please keep me in your prayers as I really really need them and truly appreciate them! I'm going to start painting the house (inside this week) so we can get the show on the road the goal is to have the house market ready by the first of the year and hopefully it will sale quickly and me and the kiddos can move to Beaufort to be with Wayne in a new place all together that would be awesome! Well until later y'all! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment