Monday, October 14, 2013

Eight Weeks Post Op

Good morning friends, family and anyone else who might happen to stumble across my blog! Well today I am 8 weeks post op!! I am down 36 pounds in the last eight weeks!! But I'm down a grand total of 73 pounds since March!! Just a few more pounds to go and I'll be out of the 250's forever and ever Amen! I am super excited another 4 pounds gone this week!! To celebrate I think me and my husband shall go for a hike or a nice long walk just the two of us since he is off today I got to have him for a 3 day weekend yay! It is always nice to have a little longer with him, we sure do miss having him around the house! I finished up my classes last night so therefore I can start putting some time and effort into more exercise time for me and also into some working on fixing this house up so we can put the house on the market and move out of here and relocate to Beaufort so we can all be a family under one roof cause this get's hard on both ends Wayne's end of things and my end of things and the kiddos miss daddy in their lives daily, but it's a sacrifice we make so we can pay the bills, we are use to making sacrifices but it sure would be nice to be a full time family it get's hard to play the role of mommy, daddy and student all at the same time I am stretched way too thin most days. Anyway the picture I used for my blog this morning was taken at my friends Amy &Alex's wedding this Saturday and I couldn't believe that, that was me in the picture I know it's common for anyone who looses weight not to identify with the person in the picture because that's now who I see in the mirror I still see the 325 pound woman in fact I had to ask Annie do I really look like that? Funny how our real image vs. our self image never matches up! Just for a reality check I'll include a picture taken of me around this time last year at the end of my blog just for a little comparison. I hope you all have a great week this week!! Take care, God Bless! <3 Me
This picture is of me and Amy at last years Fall Festival at church!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment