Friday, October 11, 2013

Week 7 Post Op

Well I think blogger is finally going to allow me to post I guess it must have been something to do with hubby's computer! So here I am 7 weeks post op well that was Monday today is Friday! Well Monday I weighed in at 256 pounds so that gave me a 4 pound loss for week 7! I started out in March at 325 and now I'm at 256 that's a total of 69 pounds gone since then!! But day of surgery I was 288 so that puts me down 32 pounds in 7 weeks to me that is awesome! I have lost more this week as well but I have been sick to so I haven't been able to eat like I should! I have truly been struggling to get in all my protein and water y'all pray for me to get this right I don't want to have any other health issues because I can't manage my food and water! My size 20's are getting a little roomy but still not small enough for my 18's just yet but I imagine I'll be in them in another week or two it's crazy cause after that I'll be out of clothes lol I'll have to find some cash somewhere to hit up the Goodwill store yes Goodwill cause I'm not entertaining investing in brand new clothes till I'm done losing weight that is my treat for reaching my goal weight which is somewhere between 160-150 pounds and I have about 90-100 pounds left to go sounds like a lot but heck I'm down 69 right now so to me I have accomplished a lot already and I will continue to do so! After next Monday I'll be 8 weeks post op and I should be able to lift and do what I like! I think my sense of being hungry is finally coming back now if I can get the sense of being full to kick in so I don't over do it I'm keeping it small amounts though. Well that's about all I have to update on currently I'll see y'all on Monday and I'm so glad I got this account working I was dreading transferring all my stuff over to another blog area. So have a great weekend take care and God Bless! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment