Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Weeks 5&6 Post Op

Hello friends and family! I hope that you all are doing well today! I am so sorry for not updating my blog but life has been busy really busy and really stressful with Wayne working away and me being mommy and daddy at home, moving my oldest and her husband out and trying to stay on top of school yes I have been stressed I still am! Please keep us in your prayers that we get this house together and sold I did purchase some of the paint I need to get started on painting the inside of the house so I will hopefully do some of that this coming week as my classes are coming to a close which I am thrilled about! Anyways on week 5 I lost a pound then week 6 I lost another pound this past Monday was week six which brought me to 28 pounds gone since surgery and a total of 65 gone since march and I was weighing 260 pounds yesterday! Well I did my measurements and I was down 7 inches this time woo hooo and my BMI when I started was 52.5 and now it is 42 so that is down 10 points, granted I'm still considered "obese" but I'm getting there! Well most of you know I am a scale junkie I try and try to break the habit but alas no success in that area well I hopped on my good old trusty scale and low and behold I was down 2 more pounds today I am out of the 260's here's where it's going to get interesting I have been down to 250 before and couldn't lose anymore so here it is if I lose past 250 I shall do the happy happy dance and cartwheels or handstands so since this mornings weigh in lol I am down 30 pounds since August 19th, and 67 pounds since March! I am super excited I hope the rate of weight loss stays the same as it is so far this week but if I only lose those two pounds I'll take them because that's 2 pounds less that I have to worry about ever again! In other news I got to walk with a good online friend of mine today finally got to meet Lydia after years of chatting on facebook she is such a sweetie and is doing pretty darn awesome herself!!! She looks amazing! Other than that the government shut down is effecting us a little we still haven't seen Wayne's retirement yet though they say we will get it others have got their retirement pay I guess we will wait it out and see and trust in the Lord he always provides away for us and for that I am thankful God has held our hands so many times when we have faced hard times and I'm sure he will continue to do so! Well I hope you all are doing well but that's all I got for now! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment