Monday, September 16, 2013

4 Week's Post Op

Well last week I spent the week gaining and losing the same pound which was really annoying me. But today when I did my officially down 4 more pounds this week bringing my total the last 4 weeks to 26 pounds gone forever! I am at 262 just a few more pounds and I'll be in the 250's woo hooo! But I have lost a total of 63 pounds since March of this year so from 325 to 262 awesomeness! Can't wait to see how much I can lose by Christmas!! 
In other news I bought myself a pretty Orange Bicycle today woo hoo gonna race around the neighborhood so the dogs want chase me down the street ha ha ha! Also about to invest in some new shoes or a new hair do who knows! Got my medical ID bracelet ordered and some unflavored protein to see how I like that think I'll get me some fresh berries and what not and hook myself on up and have something a little different! So that's my news for this week I hope you all are doing well! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment