Monday, September 9, 2013

3 Weeks Post-op Weigh In Time

Well here I sit three weeks post op today, and I am pleased to report I lost 5 pounds this past week! No it's not the 17 pounds I lost last week but every week can't be big number weeks! I'm thankful for every pound that is gone forever! So that puts me at 266 today out of the 270's and I am praying next week will find me out of the 260's! I have lost a total of 22 pounds since my surgery and a grand total of 59 pounds since I started my weight management in March woo hoo! I am so happy, I find myself feeling better, less depressed, I do my hair and make up more and I feel better about myself. Also I am now out of my size 22 jeans they will be rehomed this week! And I actually put on a 1x shirt yesterday and it FIT!!! If I could have done cartwheels I would have! I am so looking forward to each week and what it can hold, I know there will be weeks coming up where the weight loss will stall I'm prepared for that mentally because I know what to expect thanks to great friends who have informed me and encouraged me. Although I am sure I'll pout a little but hey I know it'll get started up again! I need to focus on getting my walking in more and more this past week has been busy so I didn't do as much as I should have so this week no excuses I will get in at least one good walk a day if not two. I don't care how much work I have to do! Speaking of work I have papers I need to do today because I did other work that was due for my classes last night and I got too sleepy so my morning/afternoon will be spent on my computer working away but hey after that I can breath easy!! Well that's my update I hope you all are doing well!!
<3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment