Monday, September 2, 2013

2 Weeks Post Op

Hello friends!!! Hope you are all doing well!!! Well today makes 2 weeks since my surgery I am feeling lots better hardly no soreness maybe a twinge ever so often. I do get tired faster than I normally would Doctor said it was the effects of that anesthesia and it would wear off in time and I'd get my ability to not tire so quickly back. Although last week I was bursting at the seams with energy but couldn't do much with it lol, my post op check up went great I have another appt on Sept 11th he was pleased with what I had lost and when I saw him I had only lost 10 pounds since surgery but as of right now since last Monday when I got back to my pre-op weight I am down from 288 to 271 for 17 pounds gone in a week! But a grand total of 54 pounds gone forever since March of this year yay me!!! I know this week probably will not yield 17 pounds but I am thankful for the 17 that are gone forever now just as I'll be thankful for whatever I lose this week! I know there will be stalls but I know they will end and pass unlike my epic 4-5 mth stalls I had when I was working on weight loss before!  And on another note I was allowed to have mushy food and I have been able to tolerate everything I have tried so far so that is awesome, hopefully this will continue to be how it works! I guess that is pretty much all the news I currently have!! Just figured I'd do a small update! Hope you all have a great day!! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment