Tuesday, October 15, 2013

52 Pounds till....ONEDERLAND

Hello friend's another blog why? Because I can of course! While pondering how far I have come and how far I have left to go I realize that I'm only 52 pounds away from what many obese/overweight people strive for and that is blessed ONEDERLAND!! I have not weighed under 200 pounds probably since elementary school. I am super excited considering I have lost 73 pounds already 52 seems just like a drop in the bucket so to speak! Though I'm sure there will be stalls between me and the next 52 pounds but I can't wait till I get on the scale and see a ONE instead of a TWO! I can't possibly explain that excited me of just thinking about my goals being attainable now when once they were no where near attainable! Life get's better day by day even on day's when some foods give me issues! Also I went on a most lovely hike with my husband yesterday we had such fun he and I don't get much alone time but a little alone time and some exercise is a great way to spend the morning!  Well that is all I have for now have a grrrreat day! <3 Me
Me hiking yesterday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment