Thursday, February 21, 2013

So Tomorrow Is The Day First Appointment

Hello friends and family!!!!
I just have to say I am so happy that I have found so much support from my friends and family I love you guys you are amazingly awesome! So tomorrow I go for my intake appointment and meet my surgeon! I can't wait! 
For those who want to know where I am going and what not this is the website:
http://www.palmettohealth.org/body.cfm?id=3207&oTopID=3095

And  Dr. Prickett  will be my doctor I have read nothing but glowing reviews about him online, and I have met a few others online over the last few day's that are patients of his as well and they have nothing but good stuff to say about him!  I am so excited about tomorrow I feel like a little kid at Christmas! 
So starting tomorrow it'll be strictly healthy eating in order to get me on my weight management flow, I do have to confess I have indulged this week but that's because I knew and know how much my life is fixing to change! Don't get me wrong change is good and my head is in the game I just enjoyed a few things
Anyways back to Dr. Prickett I really think I made the right choice for me doctor wise I like his strong faith in God. He has a lot of experience so I feel safe in his hands but most of all safe in God's hands. Let me tell you I am super excited and encouraged by these ladies I have met online who have gone to Palmetto Baptist these ladies are like 5-7 mths out and have already lost around 100 pounds really? Oh my word I don't know what I'd do losing that much it boggles my mind. I can't hardly wrap my mind around it phenomenal.   I have other friends who have had the surgery to and they are doing so well! I can't wait to be on the other side of all of this losing weight, feeling better physically. I'm excited for what the future holds for me! As it looks right about now I will be probably having my surgery around June which the kids will be out of school so I don't have to worry about a school run and that will be great!  
Well I'm tired I think I'll go watch some tv with the hubby person and I'll write another blog tomorrow after my appointment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment