Saturday, February 23, 2013

What a Disappointment, But Just a Minor Set Back!

Well yesterday I was suppose to go for my very first appointment with Dr. Pickett however due to some horrible acid reflux and awful chest pains I spent at least 4 or 5 hrs in Urgent Care getting EKG's (some other thing similar to an EKG can't remember what that's called), CT with contrast to check out my heart and to make sure I didn't have any blood clots and a ton of blood work, just to be sent home with stuff for heart burn and acid reflux which I told him that was my issue I guess better safe than sorry but I am majorly bummed about having to reschedule my appt for my intake *sigh* But March 21st at 9AM you best bet my behind will be there I am super excited about this next chapter of my life and I am so ready to get it started! I can't wait to see what life is like out of this current body I am in and in a new one that can do more, endure more. Monday my Urgent Care doctor has me all set up to go for an H Pylori breath test and true to fashion I told the lady I couldn't do a 2pm appt cause I have to pick up babies at 2:30 did she listen nope sure didn't *smh* I really don't care for that Urgent Care because well no one listens she still sat my appt up for 2:00 said I could come in earlier really they aren't going to see me earlier if my appt is at 2:00. They are ridiculous! I think from now on I will avoid Urgent Care at all costs even if it means I have to sit in the ER I might be better off. Anyways only a minor set back though and I'll be headed to my appt March 21st you best believe that! So until then I guess I might as well see if I can get my weight management started at my doctors office since I have to have 3mths of that to make Tri Care happy! Thanks to all my friends who

No comments:

Post a Comment