Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Journey to Gastric Bypass

So I heard from my surgeon's office today, and I have my appointment to meet with him next Friday June 21st at 10AM before I head out of town to go to the beach to celebrate my 16 year old's birthday! This sure has been an interesting trip to get this far lots of hard work, appts. and I know once I have the surgery my work has only just begun! So after my appointment they will submit my paperwork and information to Tri Care and hopefully if this is God's will, it will be approved. If this does happen rather quickly as I have heard others say that their stuff got processed super fast I could have my surgery come July if it all goes well. Now that I have reached this point I have to say I'm excited and nervous! But I'm also glad that Wayne has retired now so he can be there for me although we are praying hard that the right job comes along soon for us as a family but I know in God's time and God has all my answers and he holds my every moment and there is nothing we can't face as a family with God by our sides! So keep me in your prayers, keep us all in your prayers! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment