Monday, April 22, 2013

Goal Setting...Ain't Nuttin' To It But To Do It!

Good morning friends! Last week's weigh in only left me a few pounds to till I'm out of the 300's forever and ever! So this week I'm making it my personal goal to put that under my feet and to be done with the 300's by Friday's weigh in! Things are going well but this week I am going to focus on getting these few pounds off and reaching my goal by Friday I am going to make sure every day ever ounce of water I need get's taken in and make sure I'm doing some form of activity every day! If I reach that goal I will already be at the goal the doctor sat for me for my May 7th weigh in but hey if I lose a few extra pounds past it, it's all good!! I am going to do that cabbage soup diet with my hubby this week so between being active and that I should drop those few pounds and probably a few more! I think goals are great to set it's always nice to know what your aiming for even nicer to know that by Friday I will no longer be in the 300's and I will never see that ever again! It's nice to know that! On Friday I'll close that chapter of my weight issues no more 300's ever again!! I'm looking even more so forward to saying adios to the 200's but I know it'll take time but I'll get there! Psych eval is coming up next week I'll be so happy to cross off yet another thing from my pre-op to do list! Each thing I cross off my to do list just means I'm that much closer yay! I so can't wait till they submit all my insurance company and hopfully get my surgery date hopefully they will approve it! I'm going to update all my food diary today as well so I'll have all that together if they need it got a nice binder full of information! :-) Well time for me to get these babies to school! Hope you all have a blessed day! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment