Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week 7 Day 1.....And the scale said what....

Hello everyone!! Well yesterday (Friday) was my weigh in day but I didn't get to do my blog had a lot going on yesterday and also this morning so I'm sitting down and doing my weekly weigh in blog! Well I was down another 3 pounds, which makes for 20 pounds from when I started tracking my weight but honestly about 22 pounds from my highest weight of 325 so that puts me at 303! My doctor wants me to be at 299 by May 7th so we will see what happens I think I can make it. It's nice to see the pounds go knowing I'll never be that weight again. Each pound gone is like a little more freedom, a little more confidence, a little happier, a little more light hearted it's nice! I actually feel like doing more these days even though my feet and ankles swell and hurt. I went for a ride with my husband and our younger two and I don't do that well I haven't done that in forever. Most day's I just as soon sit in the house stare at my computer and piddle around. But I went out riding with my husband and kids we had dinner together, went to the thrift shop and looked around, let the kids play and slung some mudd on his lovely white truck not a whole lot but just a little ha ha! He showed me some places he likes to go fishing, the sun felt great on my face and I actually smiled without even realizing I was smiling, this thing astonished my husband apparently I don't smile that often I never even noticed. I was enjoying the breeze coming in the window cause we had the windows down and the sun was shining on my face and he said ... are you smiling? Is that an actual smile I see? I laughed but sitting here thinking about it I guess I don't really smile that much around him anymore, I guess it just seems like there is always something going on and too much of this and too much of that and I just forget to take a few minuets and smile and enjoy life. So if 303 pound Lori can smile I can't wait to see what 150 Lori can do cause that is my goal weight that's like half of who I currently am! I can't wait to get the next few months over with hoping and praying all my stuff goes through with Tri Care so I can get it done without having to resubmit and doing more and more. This week coming up is the Echocardiogram on the 17th at 7:45AM! So that is what I have going on this week. Well going to wrap up this blog hope you all are doing well! 
<3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment