Friday, April 26, 2013

Week 9 Day 1.....Adios 300's hello 200's NEVER again!

Well it's that time of the week again my friends my weekly weigh in (new pictures coming soon when my child gets home from school and can take them for me cause today is the day I would update my progression pictures)! Well today I am down 5 whole pounds from last week!!! I am out of the 300's thank you God for walking with me through this cause I know it is you that keeps me strong as I face all of my food issues! So let's look back a month ago...
Last month I weighed in at 306
Today I weighed in at 297
that is 9 pounds for this month that is nothing to sneeze at that is pure awesomeness!!! From my highest weight of 325 pounds down to 297 that's a total of 28 pounds gone FOREVER AND EVER AMEN! From the time I started seeing my doctor I was 321 at my first weigh in so that puts me down 24 pounds! From my first progression picture I was 323  so that's 26 pounds gone! I'll need to do my measurements later as well I'll include that with my updated progression picture but I am so happy to have made my goal this week I was just aiming for 299 but to go all the way to 297 yessss it made me soo happy! I now am hoping to be under 290 when I go for my surgery pending insurance approval, and pending my 2 other doctor weigh in's and my psych eval! My Psych eval is on Tuesday May 30th at 10:20 so if some reason you don't hear from me the rest of the day on Tuesday well one can assume he decided to have me locked up bahh haa haa! Nah I'm not crazy regardless to what some think ;-) My 2nd weigh in with my doctor is on May 7th then I'll have one more in June then I am going to make sure that my weight loss center in Columbia has all they need to submit to Tri Care and wait on their approval for my surgery and they best approve it cause I have been being a super good girl! I can't wait I am so excited to start this next chapter of my life, I am so excited to be able to do so many things I haven't ever been able to do before and more importantly to feel confident and secure in my own self. Please pray with me that the next few things go smoothly and that I get the approval from my insurance company I don't want to have to fight with them over this but I will! I reassure everyone that it took me a long time to feel comfortable and feel like I could do this, the choice for Gastric Bypass Surgery wasn't made on a whim I took my time, I am well educated on the surgery both from reading and from the seven friends I have who have had it as well and no it's not a peer pressure thing bahh haa haa no I'm not doing it cause all my friends did it, no if they jumped off a bridge I wouldn't jump off with them lol watching them go through this, watching them do it and it work for them and seeing them showed me I didn't have to be afraid and that I could do it and that I could A. Believe in myself B. Succeed at losing this weight and C. feel good about the choice I made cause I know God has walked me through every step I have gone through so far I have prayed and prayed over this choice so I know and I am certain that this is the right choice for me. God has brought so many wonderful changes in my life over the last few years and I feel this is just another one a chance to live life as I always should have fearlessly, courageously without being scared of being judged because of my weight and not being held back because of it either! I am excited about life and I am excited on the new life that is waiting for me post op! Well y'all have a wonderful and belssed day!! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment