Friday, May 3, 2013

Week 10 Day 1.....Slow and Steady Win's The Race....right?

Good morning friends! <3 Well it is the first day of week 10 and I did my weigh in this morning and have no weight loss to report but no weight gain to report either and considering I lost five pounds last week I'm perfectly okay with that and I totally expected that to happen so not even disappointed! Slow and steady wins the race right? I did get around to doing my measurements this past week and I was down 2 inches around my waist for the month, down 1 inch from my hips for the month and 1/2 an inch around my chest and 1 inch around my arm so that was excellent progress as well!!! Sorry I haven't updated my progress picture yet that is purely procrastination on my part! In other weight loss news I completed the portion of my Psychological Evaluation for my pre op requirements so I have now got almost all of my pre-op stuff finished:
Blood work check
Upper GI check
Echocardiogram check
Psych Eval check
All my classes check
All that is left is 2 more weigh in's for my three mths of weight management! I go for my 2nd weigh in for my weight management on the 7th of May and then just one more weigh in, in June then make sure all my paperwork is together, meet with the surgeon, submit my stuff to Tri Care and pray they approve it from what I hear it takes about 10-12 day's for the approval process so please pray that they go ahead and approve me so I don't have to jump through anymore hoops I'd prefer to have my surgery in July while the kids are home so I don't have to worry with getting them to and from school cause Wayne will be starting a new job by the time school starts back with much luck also be in prayer for us in that aspect of our lives. Wayne will retire from the USAF officially 1st of Sept. but he will be on terminal leave mid June. So it would be great if my surgery could happen right before he started a new job so he'd be here to help but also he needs a  job because we do have a family to support and  maybe after my surgery I can find a job I had been looking but haven't found anything yet sadly. And since I started the process of getting the ball rolling on the RNY I haven't been looking as hard though I do have a few prospects of freelance writing for online magazines, blogs and even some more lyrical stuff for music which does excite me because I do love to write especially music aspect!! So that's what's going on around here this week and tonight we shall celebrate our son's 8th birthday today gosh time passes so quickly I can't believe that it was 8 years ago I was laying in a hospital bed snuggling one of the most cutest little boys I have ever laid my eyes on! One of the biggest reasons I want this surgery is to ensure I am healthy and am around to finish raising my babies and so that I can enjoy them so please pray for me and my family! Anyway that's all I got for now people!! I'll check back in probably on May 7th after my appt with my doctor for my 2nd weigh in! And this picture is of my baby boy that I was blessed with 8 years ago today what a sweetheart!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment