Friday, May 31, 2013

Week 14 day One FINALLY!!!!!!!

Good morning friends and family how are y'all this lovely Friday morning? Well this blog is going to be short and sweet as I have grocery getting to do, a pharmacy run and I have to clean clean clean as my daughter is having a good friend over tonight that she hasn't seen in forever!!! <3  Well today's weigh in was much better than the last three weeks I lost 4 whole pounds today thank you God because though I was trying to remain upbeat and focused I was starting to feel beaten by the scale even though I was wearing my 22's this week! So here's to not giving up and to holding on with bull dog tenacity. So I am down to 292 which is 33 pounds from my highest weight but 29 pounds from what my doctor has on record cause I started loosing weight before my first weigh in I figured why wait :-) Gosh almost out of the 290's yay me!! I am super happy to have 33 pounds behind me that's like half of my 6 year old wow that puts it in perspective lol!  So yay me! My final weigh in is coming up still haven't heard back from the Psychologist if I don't hear from him by Monday about my next appt I am going to contact him myself. I ain't planning on sitting on my paperwork I'm ready to get it all submitted and be on my way to getting my date for surgery. I'm not going to lie part of me is getting a wee bit anxious but I'll be praying on it and follow God's will for me. Well I'm off I have so much to get done later y'all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment