Friday, May 10, 2013

Week 11 Day 1.... One by One....

So today is the first day of week 11 and I did my weekly weigh in I am down 1 pound this week okay lets face it every week is not going to be a five pound week! Last week was a stall this week I got a pound and I'll take that pound and I'll be happy with it! I am offically down 29 whole pounds from my highest weight of 325 and I am down 27 pounds from my first ever weigh in with my doctor! So yay!!! Almost 30 whole pounds gone forever! So I have gone down from 325 to 296! My doctor wants me down another 8lbs by June 7th here's hoping it works out for me! Went for a walk with my hubby person tonight that was nice for a change! In other news yeah the "Psych Eval" has to be redone cause the other doctor I got sent to a big old waste of time. He didn't do the tests the wanted done and the surgeons office the one they refer us to don't accept Tri Care argh! So today after being totally furious almost to the point of tears I checked out the Tri Care website and found one that does do the test so now I'm waiting for my PCM to put in a referal lets see how long this takes argh! I know I know if this is THE only stumbeling block I encounter on this journey to RNY surgery I will be doing very well! So other than that no more weight loss news! That's pretty much all I have for that! But in personal happy news I have found quite a few of my cousin's on facebook lately and that has made me soo happy! I look forward to getting to know them! So I'm going to say good night as tomorrow I have some stuff planned! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment