Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 13 Day 1 (last Friday's Blog late again) ... HELP!!!!!!!

So yet another weigh in comes and goes and Lori has not lost another pound!! I am doing my absolute best to be positive reminding myself I haven't gained any of it back. I'm battling old snacking habits since my classes have started back and I'm an online student which leave me at my computer the majority of the time. Top that with I'm dealing with a lot of stuff going on within my home with all the kids here fixing to get out of school. My oldest and her husband are still living with us and I'm trying to plan my soon to be 16 year olds sixteenth birthday. I have felt disgruntled and displaced cause I don't have one bit of time to myself top that with being homesick and getting ready for hubby to retire can we say stressseeddd out???!!! Then add the fact that I have had a nasty case of home sickness going on I miss my family and my friends back in North Carolina the last nine years of moving and being away is catching up to me pretty badly lately as much as I hate to admit it I feel like I should just suck it up and that I'm being a big crybaby sometimes. But honestly I'm ready to fix up this house put it on the market or rent it out and just move closer to North Carolina. I'm just not feeling Sumter,SC anymore I don't have much here besides my kids and hubby and for nine years that has been enough for me, but I can't find a job here, the only time I communicate in person with other adults is at church on Sunday's. So you see my life is pretty much home, computer, family and it's getting old! I want to be closer to my parents, I want to be closer to my friends so if I want to go shopping or anything I can pick up the phone and be like hey lets meet up here or how about we get together and grill out or something but..nope don't have that here it gets so lonely! Okay the majority of this has not been weight loss related I'm sorry lol I digress into my stress! :-) I'm still breathing, I have a roof over my head and a family most importantly I have God I shouldn't complain. But hey if I lost a pound or two this coming Friday I'd be a lot happier!! :-D I did try on a pair of size 22's and they fit and there was a little extra room in it so maybe I'm redistributing my fat lol hee hee!! So that's my good news from 26's to 22's that's always nice yay Lori!! Well that's all I got till this coming Friday praying I'll have a loss my last weigh in with my doctor is coming up June 7th I'm still waiting for the Psychologist to call me back about going over my Psych Evaluation so we shall see he need not take too much time cause I want to get this surgery hopefully July/August with much luck!! Well that's all I have for today! I've whined enough! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment