Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I've Played 20 Questions But Never 600 Questions!

So today was my Psych Eval with a doctor who does do the test that I needed for my RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery. The last one...ummm yeah that didn't work for me but thank God it was caught before it went up to Tri Care for approval or they would have rejected my request. So my appt was at 10:15AM this morning and I managed to be 15 minuets late thankfully the doctor was very understanding and still saw me would have totally stunk if he was like um no but I called him and told him I was a wee bit behind! I got there and he talked to me about 10 minuets maybe and then handed me a ton of questionnaires! Never in my life have I had to answer so many questions about my feelings, thoughts and other random tidbits! I bet you that there was probably 600 questions! Some of them were the same questions just worded differently yeah nice try tripping me up I'm on to you Doc your evil plot to trick me didn't work muuhaa haa haaa!! But anyways I started the massive amount of questionnaires at around 10:45AM I finished about 12:30PM and boy let me tell y'all I did not have a bite to eat this morning before I left all I had was coffee I was starving!! I had planned on stopping and getting me something from somewhere but the GPS failed to take me back into town where the stores were so I had to suffer till I got to Sumter and grabbed me a wrap which I scarfed down totally! So yes back to the Doctor, he wasn't hardly in his office he left me there all alone to fill out my paperwork he said well when your done just toss it on the front desk and I'll go over your assessments and then call you for an appt to go over the findings and work on the notes for your surgery. So one more appt with him and then one more weigh in then many prayer's that Tri Care will approve me! So well that's all I got for now my update of the day lol! I hope you all are doing well! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment