Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 12 Day 1.....slow going for real! (Sorry this one is a bit late)

Hi friends sorry my blog is behind just been busy busy busy! So this is the post that should have been posted on Friday and it never made it! Well Friday's weigh in came and there was nothing to report no loss no gain week before was only a pound so it's been slow going I knew it was going to slow down I mean I have lost almost 30 pounds in three mths time so for me just doing low carb and getting my walking in it isn't going to be large numbers like at first when I was giving up the soda and drinking more water. I do hope to see a loss this coming Friday though a couple of pounds would be awesome I'd like to be under 290 before my surgery whenever that's going to be! I am hoping and praying Tri Care does go ahead and approve it! I did find another Psychologist to do my psych eval  after all the drama from the other doctor not being able to do what I needed him to! And that appt is sat up for tomorrow at 10:15 AM so hopefully he'll find that I'm not as crazy as everyone thinks I am ha ha!  So after that I just have my 1 more weigh in at my doctors and then we'll submit my pre-op stuff to Tri Care and hopefully they will approve me and not make me jump through anymore hoops! Well that's all I got for now I'll update after my Psych Eval because I know everyone is going to want to know the verdict ....sane or insane that is the question...stay tuned for the answer! <3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment