Friday, April 19, 2013

Week 8 Day 1..... A Pound is a Pound

Well today is my weigh in day and I am down only a pound but hey a pound is a pound I'll take what I can get! So I'm down to 302 today only 2 more pounds and I'll be out of the 300's I am determined to be out of the 300's by next week!! I will never see the 300's again! I refuse to do this to me ever again I am going to enjoy my next 40 years if God sees fit to bless me with 40 more I'll take what he gives 40-50-60 more years whatever is his will for my life! So I'm down 21 pounds from when I opened my fitness pal account but officially down 23 pounds from my highest. In other weight related news I had my echocardio gram done this week on Wednesday so hopefully all is well with it and that part of my pre op stuff will be done! On April 30th I have my Psych Eval at 10:20AM after that is over with just 2 more weigh in's and they will submit all my information to my insurance company to get the approval for the surgery and then after it is approved we'll set a date..I'm excited and so ready to get this surgery and start the next new happier chapter of my life one in which I'll have more energy, hurt less and enjoy so much more than I have! I have made a discovery this week...I went outside and saw my oldest son's bike sitting there and thought hmm I haven't rode a bike since I was 14 years old and so I decided to hop on it and give it a try so I got on it and zoomed around the block on it! I had so much fun! Rode it again this morning and got chased by a tiny dog ha ha! I want my own bike one with a bigger seat for comfort reasons tiny seat and big old butt..yeah doesn't make for much comfort for sure! Well that is about all I have for this week! Hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment