Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just Another Pretty Face

Well this weekend I went home for a visit and honestly I didn't make all the right choices food wise but I'll live and dust it off and keep on going! But that's not what this blog is about just was being honest with myself and my friends who read this! 
You know as a big person as someone who has been "fat" all her life you know the worst comment someone can ever make to an obese woman? Oh you have such a pretty face you'd be gorgeous, pretty, beautiful if you just lost weight! Hello umm that's a back handed compliment in my most honest of opinions! I'm beautiful just the way I am God made me I have a good heart, I love people who love me and treat me right. I give of myself and I care. How dare some people just make those random comments. I guess some feel like it's encouragement but it's not trust me it isn't! So if you ever find yourself getting ready to give that "compliment" to someone who is overweight please take it from me and think again before the words escape your lips! 
In other bits of weight related news, don't you just dislike it when you are around someone who can't do anything but talk about how much weight they have lost? Really I'm glad for anyone who has lost weight be it on their own or with the help of weight loss surgery but really is that all you can talk about? It just feels like someone is trying to rub it in your face! Don't get me wrong I'm happy for the friend in question good for her but there is more to life than that! Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill who knows! 
But I did have a blast with my friends got to hear some good music and looking forward to the Singer Songwriter show even if it isn't till next January but oh well by then I will be a different girl and will have lost a pretty decent amount of weight! And I think that will call for a super cute new outfit for the occasion! Well I'm rambling now so I'm going to say Adios for tonight and go nighty night! Y'all take care! <3 from Me to you!   

No comments:

Post a Comment