Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week 5 Day 1....Progress it's all about the progress...

Well it's the start of week five (yesterday officially) I started out when I started this blog weighing 323.4 pounds yesterday I weighed in at 306 pounds that is a total of 17.4 pounds lost since I started this blog about 4 weeks ago, and 19 pounds from my highest weight! I re did my pictures from my first weigh in and yesterday's weigh in for a little comparison to see if I could tell the difference visually and I can see some change of course not that much but my stomach is definitely NOT as bloated I attribute that to not drinking soda's for sure.
I did redid my measurements I lose 1 inch from around my neck, 4 inches from my waste, 1 and a half from my hips. 
So those are the numbers I'm pretty proud of them honestly! I get super excited about thinking about what the future holds as far as weight loss goes! I have checked off more stuff from my to do list: Upper GI test done and over with everything was lovely from that aside from my reflux which I knew all about. Blood work all done, and my Nutrition class has been taken along with meeting about behavior changes got told to mourn the food that we wouldn't be able to eat anymore I don't know about mourning food suppose it makes some sense but I've already accepted the fact that there are just some things that aren't going in my mouth ever again and that is alright! Next Thursday I go see my doctor here in Sumter who will do my weigh in one month down two more to go. Then after that I have to go to Columbia by 11AM for my Relaxation class and my Nutrition test then I have my Psychological Evaluation and I will have completed a whole lot of my classes and test then it will just become a waiting game to finish up the other two weigh ins so that I can meet with my surgeon an submit all the paperwork to Tri Care to have them hopefully approve my surgery I don't see why they wouldn't. So that's about all that has been going on here not too much to talk about my Father in law is down for the week so we are going to enjoy our Spring Break! I'll re update my pictures after week 8!  Hopefully by then I will have left the 300's far far behind me! :-) Hope you all have a beautiful and blessed Easter remember just like Christmas Jesus is the reason for the season!
                           





















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment