Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 2 Day 1 ....Onward...

Good morning friends!! Well today is day one of week 2 I weighed in at 313.6 I started out at 323.4 which puts me at a 9.8 weight loss for the week! Holy cow if only every week could be like that but I know it's just mostly fluid retention that I have lost! No sodas for one week and no coffee for four days. Acid Reflux is a tad bit better than it was! I have been logging my food and most of my exersise and trying to make sure I get my water in I'm getting better with my water! I know that makes a difference! I haven't indulged in any pasta, white bread or potatoes though so yay me! And I haven't fried anything! I love all of those things lol staying strong and keeping going forward! Don't really have much to blog about just wanted to do a quick weigh in up date for those who read my blog! :-) Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment