Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 3 Day 1 Downward and Onward

Good morning friends!!! Well today is Day 1 of Week 3 I had my weigh in today and though it was not the 9.8 lbs that it was last Friday I still lost and actually I found this neat little graphic today so I wont say I lost anymore because I have no intentions of finding it again I have gotten rid of some weight not as much as last week but still some getting rid of is better than no getting rid of right? So I am down 1.6 pounds which makes me down a total of 11.4 pounds kissed goodbye forever and ever Amen! I am down to 312 pounds and my goal for my next weigh in at my doctors has been met as of last week so anything from here till April 4th is just extra bonus pounds! I have my first appointment in Columbia with the lovely people who will be doing my Gastric Bypass this summer I'm so looking forward to getting this aspect started and going I'll have my nutrtion classes(meetings), my psychologist meeting and whatever else I have to get done before I can have my surgery I am so excited! I am looking forward to this whole process and I am so thankful that I have a few dear friends who have done this before me who are here for me to talk to when I need advise or to encourage me when I need encouragement. I'm so looking forward to the new and improved Lori, not that the current Lori isn't pretty fabulous because I am ha ha! Well I have stuff to get done so I'll talk to y'all next week have a blessed weekend!!
<3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment