Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 1 of Week 1 Headed Towards The New Me

  Good morning friends!! Well yesterday started off my weight management for me! I have said goodbye to all my favorites it's like a process I swear to you. Being someone who loves food I think we all morn our favorite foods like an addict when they are trying to get clean from alcohol or drugs. Food has always been my drug of choice. I can't honestly tell you what it feels like to be a healthy weight! I promise I probably weighed 100 pounds at age 5 if I could find my Kindergarten picture I'd scan it in and show it to you all! Over to the left of the screen you see my most recent pictures taken the day before I started my weight management! I weighed in at 323.4 pounds (not the 
highest I have ever been 325 is that number but this is the biggest I will ever be again do you know how refreshing that thought is how happy it makes me?)! My measurements were as follows: 
Neck 17.5 on 03/01/13
Waist 52 on 03/01/13
Hips 59.5 on 03/01/13
Arms 19.0 on 03/01/13
Chest 57.0 on 03/01/13 
 Yep that's a whole lot of woman right there! Oh and excuse the back view I was trying to be silly with my 15 year old when she took it! I took the pictures in my Biggest Loser 5K t-shirt because of a few reason one is serves

for inspiration for me reminding me of what I can accomplish and what I have accomplished in the past. Two because it reminds me of a time in my life when I felt really good and felt like I could take on the whole world and the weight loss I needed to take on in order to be happy and healthy! And thirdly it reminds me of my friends who have loved and supported me no matter what. So every updated picture I take from now on will be done in this shirt! It's symbolical and it means a lot to me! I think I'll update everything weekly to track my progress I'll probably even put it in a blog on here. I want to fill up this blog with updates and exciting news as I make my way through this journey to give me something to look back on and also share my experiences with others. Boy this pictures were extremely eye opening to me I never realized that I looked like I am 20 months pregnant geez! But there is comfort in knowing I'll never be this big again I just wont, I wont allow it or stand for it! But also I will never allow a number on a scale to define me either because I know who I am inside and out! Anyway I wish you all a blessed and wonderful weekend! I have a ton of school work to get done this week lots to do as I near the final week of classes for this term looking forward to a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment